Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hope and Adam | Parker Ranch wedding in Trabuco Canyon

This is the first ever wedding shot at the private and exclusive Parker Ranch in Trabuco Canyon, in Orange County, Southern California. Another beautiful DIY rustic ranch style wedding, with a double feature on Southern Weddings blog.

I loved taking these photos. The day had style points going all around: from the multi-colored bridemaids dresses with boots to the brown Levis and matching Vans of the dudes, the wedding was class-ee. Congrats you two; blessings on your marriage!


























Lil miss Ruby giving it the fashion elbow



































A nice little bridal party table decoration




For even more photos and an interview with Hope, please go to Southern Weddings blog where the girls did an amazing two part feature on this wedding, check out it: Part I and Part II



Another Parker Ranch wedding | John and Jenna





To see more from John and Jenna's wedding at Parker Ranch please click here

14 comments:

honey my heart said...

wonderful photos. i love the lighting and the style.

Ashley said...

Where are these Bridesmaid dresses from? Will be a GA peach bride myself! Please let me know!

easypeasy86@gmail.com

Silvia @ Beau-coup said...

I love these pictures! I just had to feature them on my blog! http://www.beau-coup.com/blog/wedding-photography/real-wedding-hope-and-adam

--Silvia from Beau-coup

Matthew Morgan said...

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback; these two certainly held steez in high regard for their wedding decor; had a great time documenting these two :) Specfically, for those who have asked, the bridemaids dresses were found at Urban Outfitters Take care, best of luck on your weddings!

Courtney said...

Beautiful Wedding, beautiful photography. Congratulations on a job well done!

A&M Signature Photography said...

i love this wedding.. its so pretty.. ilove her wedding dress.. who is the designer.. love its amazing..

Laura said...

I'm in heaven your wedding is everything I hope to have someday! Did you design the bridesmaid dresses yourself? They look very origional. Also how did you do the arch for your ceremony an the chandelier, I want an outdoor wedding so badly and love your ideas!

thanks so much!

Matthew Morgan said...

@laura. bridemaids dresses were found at urban outfitters. the arch was built by adam. chandelier was 2nd hand store find i believe. thanks for stopping by!

CaraBella said...

These are sooo beautiful + fun! I popped over here from Blushalicious/ the blog of Blush Events -- I almost want to say "congrats for having such talent!" I hope you don't mind if I share some of these photos (credited to you + linked to this post) over the next couple of days... Can't wait to flip through the rest of your work!

Dennis D. said...

What venue was this wedding held at? My fiance and I are looking into something similar. We love the look.

Matthew Morgan said...

@Dennis. This was held on a private estate in Trabuco. They might be open to holding more events their. Email me if interested.

Los Willows, San Diego, California, USA said...

The boots are inspired! Especially on the bride! Trabuco Canyon is such a great and natural outdoor wedding setting.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! I love this location! I have literally been searching for forever for a venue like this, but I can't find anything.Do you have any info on this location or others like it?

Matthew Morgan said...

please email me at matthew@matthewmorgan.net and I can provide you with contact information for the ranch :)